Apart from being a business-friendly commercial hub, the UAE has offered many reasons to be popular worldwide. One of them is its lucrative visa processes. A UAE visa is an approved permit that enables an individual to remain in the country for a particular reason for a given amount of time. In this article here, we will study various Visa Services in Dubai, UAE that are available for tourists and corporate individuals for varied purposes.
Types of Visa Services in Dubai, UAE
There are several types of visas available for foreigners who wish to come to Dubai. These visas are categorized as below –
Entrepreneurs and investors who want to do a business setup in Dubai, either by investing in an existing project or establishing a new one, can apply for an Investors Visa, also known as Partner Visa. the validity of this visa is three years.
The Resident Visa entitles an individual to permanent residency in the United Arab Emirates. Although this visa is issued for three years, the holder can renew it as many times as they want. Nevertheless, to maintain this visa, the holder has to enter the country once every six months to avoid any kind of violation and visa block. Subsequently, the visa holder has to comply with the reactivation procedure to unblock the visa.
In addition, the resident visa also allows its holders to obtain a family visa for their dependents and bring them to UAE. However, there are certain conditions that they have to fulfill. The validity for a family visa stays for 1-3 years which has to be renewed accordingly before its expiry, which is the responsibility of the sponsor.
Conditions that need to be met for a Family Visa:-
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 3000-4000 with accommodation for male sponsors
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 8000-10000 with accommodation for female sponsors
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 5000 for teachers, doctors, engineers, or equivalent.
Additionally, the arriving dependents who are above 18 have to pass a fitness test from a government-approved health clinic.
Documents required for the family visa application:
- Visa application form
- Passport copies and passport-sized pictures of the dependents
- Medical fitness report
- Employment/company contract of the sponsor (resident visa holder)
- Proof of income and accommodation of the sponsor
- Marriage certificate
- Utility bills
An employment visa, also known as a work visa, is for those expatriates who want to live and work in the Emirates. This visa allows its holder to leave and re-enter the UAE at any time without any legal formalities.
However, it requires the applicant to have a work contract or an employment offer before applying for this visa. Moreover, it is the employer’s responsibility to sponsor the individual’s visa application and visa fees.
Once the employee arrives in the UAE, the employer company proceeds to complete other formalities such as medical examination, Emirates ID application, Labor Card, and a 60-day work permit stamped on the passport of the employee.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) issues the work permit. Once this whole process is completed successfully, the visa holder can also sponsor their family members and bring them to the UAE.
Requirements for Dubai Employment Visa:-
- An employment contract or job offer from a UAE-based company
- The employer company has to request a work visa for their employee at the immigration department.
- The individual must be healthy, aged 18-60, possess a valid passport, and have particular qualifications and professional skills.
- Should be free from diseases like HIV, tuberculosis, and Hepatitis C.
- The credentials of the expatriate employee have to be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as the embassy or consulate of the UAE in their home country.
The name itself suggests the purpose of this visa. A tourist visa is basically issued to travelers coming to the UAE for tourism and leisure purposes. It allows its holder to stay in the country for 30 days. Generally, a UAE airline, hotel, or travel agency offers these visa services in Dubai, UAE.
In addition, many options of application are available for tourists under this category.
1. 30-day tourist visa – This particular visa has a validity of 58 days from the date of its issuance, however, allows its holder to stay in the UAE for 30 days.
2. 90-day tourist visa – This visa is available as a single-entry long-term visa and a multiple-entry long-term visa for 90 days, as per the plan of the tourist.
An individual who has a UAE residency permit can sponsor their housemaid. Maid sponsorship is a two-step procedure that involves obtaining an entry permit or employment visa for the maid and then applying for a UAE residence visa for them. The Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD) is the regulatory authority that issues residence visas, labor cards, and contracts for maids and house helpers.
- Salary certificate and tenancy agreement of the sponsor
- Labor contract
- Passport copy of the sponsor
- Copy of maid’s passport
- Passport-sized photographs of the maid
- Affidavit from the embassy or consulate to confirm that the sponsor and maid have the same nationality but are not related.
Other types of Visa Services in Dubai, UAE
A transit visa is needed while flying through the issuing company. the UAE issues two kinds of transit visas – 48-hour visa and 96-hour visa. The applicants can obtain their visas at Dubai International Airport or Abu Dhabi International Airport. Also, the transit visa is issued on the basis of individuals’ citizenship and it cannot be extended.
A UAE travel visa is usually sponsored by a friend or family living in the country. It can be applied at any GDRFA office in the UAE. The process takes a few days and the copy of the visa is shared with the applicant via fax or email. While arriving at the UAE airport, you have to collect your permit from there.
Individuals who wish to stay in the UAE for up to 14 days and have confirmed return tickets from the UAE can get a service visa. It is usually issued to the following people – Company representatives, Sales Managers, Auditors, and others visiting UAe for commercial purposes.
UAE also allows its visitors to apply for an online visa which is provided to them at their registered email. Anyone can apply for this visa for themselves as well as their family, friends, relatives, and workers. GCC residents applying for eVisa must have their GCC residency status valid for at least 3 months from the arrival date. Nonetheless, their accompanies won’t be approved for any visa if their sponsor is not traveling with them.
Students who wish to study in any UAE university or college can apply for a student visa. The validity of this visa is one year and it can be renewed by the student after furnishing proof of continuing the studies. Additionally, the UAE government has also introduced a new student visa in 2018 which is valid for 5 years.
Choose UAE Expansion for Visa Services in Dubai, UAE
Starting from inception to receiving the visa, UAE Expansion will assist you at every stage. Their wide range of visa services in Dubai, UAE also includes Emirates ID processing, Labor card, PRO, and more. In addition, their expert professionals work closely with various high officials and government agencies in the UAE which will benefit you in acquiring your visa quickly and conveniently.