A lot of individuals have been getting a UAE investor visa lately. Have you wondered how and why? Also, do you know why many well-heeled Indians have been showing an increased interest in investing in Dubai luxury real estate? If not, here’s what you need to know.
The UAE government recently announced specific changes in the Golden Visa rules. Due to these changes, it is now comparatively easy for Indians to get an investor visa. And the simplest way to get one is to invest in a property in the UAE.
Moreover, according to the stats, the property stats in Dubai rose to 60% on-year in the first half of 2022 to over 43,000 units. Note that the prices for luxury properties in Dubai have gone down and are to stay stable for 12-18 months. So, if you want to get a Dubai investment visa, now is the time to own a property in Dubai. Once you do that and complete the rest of the formalities, you can easily get a Dubai investor visa.
If you’ve come this far, it’s best if you read ahead. This blog will walk you through all the investor visa requirements. It covers everything from types of investor visas, required documents, the process, and the cost. But, before diving into that, let’s look at the benefits first.
Why Are Individuals Choosing the Investor Visa?
Besides the extravagant lifestyle of the UAE, there are a few other prominent benefits of an investor visa in Dubai. These benefits play a huge role in attracting hundreds of stellar investors, job seekers, students, and other working professionals to invest in the UAE.
- The first benefit is that the Emirate government has reduced the minimum investment amount for a person to be eligible for the UAE golden visa to AED 2 million (about 4. 2 crores) from 5 to 10 million.
- People with high wealth can now easily buy properties in Dubai. Why? The Dubai luxury property costs have bottomed to somewhere between 2 and 6 crores.
- In the UAE, you don’t have to pay any taxes. Be it a foreigner with a visa or a local person. Besides, the UAE has signed over 70 double-tax treaties with various countries. Thus, you don’t have to worry about paying taxes.
- All foreign investors with a UAE investment visa can enjoy reliable legal protection from the UAE government.
- Another benefit of acquiring a UAE investor visa is that you can easily sponsor your family.
- UAE investors get several advantages over competitors from other jurisdictions. Besides the financial benefits, you can name a highly developed banking sector of the country. All these financial benefits are an excellent reason to get an investment visa in the UAE.
- If you invest in Dubai, you can enjoy the developed healthcare system.
Now that you’re aware of the prominent benefits of getting an investment visa in the UAE, you must know the types of Dubai investor visas and the required documents.
What Are the Types of Dubai Investor Visas?
You can obtain an investor visa under the following categories:
- Investment in a Company
- Investment in Residential Property
- Long-Term Residence
According to the Golden Visa guidelines, you get either a 10-year visa or a 5-year investor visa in Dubai. Moreover, you can also opt for a 3-year investor visa in Dubai.
What Are the Required Documents for an Investor Visa UAE?
If you wish to get a UAE investment visa, you need these documents as part of your Dubai investor visa application.
- Passport copies
- Passport size photographs
- Entry visa or stamp page.
To get a detailed list of all the documents, you can connect with the UAE Expansion India Branch. Moreover, they will also help you understand other investor visa UAE requirements and the eligibility guidelines you must check.
What Is the Application Process to Apply for an Investor Visa in the UAE?
Applying for a Dubai investment visa is quite straightforward. But before we get to that, here’s an overview of the changes in Golden Visa Rules. These new rules, effective in September 2022, will expand the accessibility of the 10-year Golden Visa and the five-year Green Residence Visa.
Additionally, new entry permits and visas for visitors, relatives, tourists, and also jobseekers will be introduced. However, there is not any drastic change in the application process. Here’s an overview of the same:
- Before formally applying for an investor visa, you can apply for an entry permit. Therefore, you must visit an immigration department or a typing center.
- Once you’ve applied, you need consent from the GDRA to complete the change status procedure.
- Next, you need to undergo a medical fitness test. You can visit any government healthcare center for the same. Moreover, while filling out the form, you will have to mention a health center you want to visit.
- Moving ahead, you need to apply for an Emirates ID. Ensure that the application is typed at an Amer Center. Furthermore, submit that application at a Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship Center.
- Once you are through with all the formalities mentioned above, you will need to get your visa stamped.
- After getting your visa stamped, you need to wait for some time. The immigration department will review all your legal documents and share the approval or rejection message. Moreover, you must provide the airway bill number to Zajel.
There are a few more steps that you will have to complete in order to receive your Dubai investor visa. Note that they’re essential and cannot be neglected. Therefore, you can contact the legal experts at the UAE Expansion India Branch. They will get you acquainted with all the remaining formalities.
What Is the Cost of a UAE Investor Visa?
There are various costs involved in the process of getting an investor visa in Dubai. Therefore, breaking down each and every expense can be challenging. But, to give a fair idea, the investor visa in Dubai cost can be anywhere around AED 1,800.
Apply for an Investor Visa Through UAE Expansion
Now that you’re fully equipped with all the necessary information regarding the investor visa in UAE, you know how beneficial it is. So, wait no more. With the real estate prices bottomed, you should apply for one within the following year.
We’re optimistic that the above information is enough to make you think about it. But, if you actually take the next step and decide to apply for an investor visa in the UAE, it will be better to connect with the experts at the UAE Expansion India Branch.
They will clear all your doubts and help you learn about the remaining details. The legal experts at the UAE Expansion India Branch will guide you at every step. Moreover, they will help you acquire your investor visa smoothly, in less time, and at the most affordable rates.