Since its establishment in 2019, the UAE golden visa has created quite a buzz among a particular group of expatriates to secure a permanent residency in the country. The golden visa allows foreign nationals to work, study, and set up a business in the United Arab Emirates without partnering with any local sponsors. The golden visa is typically issued for 5-10 years, depending on the eligibility of the applicant.
If you are one of those foreign nationals who want to apply for a UAE golden visa, this blog is for you. Read further to learn all there is to know about the Dubai golden visa benefits, eligibility criteria, golden visa requirements, and golden visa UAE prices. Let’s dive in!
What are The Benefits of The UAE Golden Visa?
There are numerous benefits to golden visa holders. A few prominent ones are as follows:
- The golden visa holders are entitled to discounts and offers on cars, real estate assets, hospitality, banking services, health insurance, etc.
- It’s a one-way ticket to long-term residency in the UAE.
- A golden visa ensures a secure future in the country.
- Expatriates can work, study and do business while living for a longer duration in the country.
- golden visa holders get 100% ownership of businesses in the UAE mainland region.
- You do not need a national sponsor to get this visa.
- There is no corporate or income tax.
- You can easily sponsor family and friends.
Therefore, to enjoy all these benefits in the United Arab Emirates, it is crucial for you to know and understand the requirements to meet the eligibility criteria.
What are The Essential UAE Golden Visa Requirements?
There are five main categories of foreign expats who can apply for a UAE golden visa, including entrepreneurs, chief executives, investors, excellent students, scientists, and teachers. Below mentioned are the category-wise requirements for the 10-year golden visa in UAE.
Golden Visa Requirements for Foreign Investors
- Investors must have a minimum of AED 10 million worth of public investment. (in the form of a company or an investment fund.)
- 60% of the total investment must not be in the form of any real estate assets.
- Investors must not loan the invested amount.
- It is essential for the investors to retain the investment for at least three years.
- Having health insurance documents for all their family members is compulsory.
You have the option to extend the golden visa if you want to include any business partners. However, it is a must for each partner to contribute 10 million AED.
Golden Visa Requirements for Entrepreneurs
- Minimum capital requirement of AED 500,000.
- Take approval of an officially recognized business start-up center in the UAE.
- It is a must to have all the health insurance documents for all family members.
Golden Visa Requirements for Students and Other Professionals
- The applicant must be an educator from any one of the top 500 international universities approved by the ministry of education.
- The Applicant should have an award or appreciation certificate in their area of expertise.
- Scientists must have made significant contributions to an area of study.
- Applicants with 20 years of practical experience in their field of medical expertise are also eligible to apply.
- High school students with top ranks in the country must have a minimum of 95%
- University students with outstanding academic performance plus remarkable grades on graduating (GPA 3.75 or higher) are eligible.
Golden Visa Requirements for Chief Executives
- Having a bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Experience of a minimum of five years and above is a must.
- Earning a salary worth 30,000 AED or more in the UAE is compulsory.
- The applicant must have all the documents of health insurance, including family members.
Apply for a UAE Golden Visa.
Follow the given steps to become one of the golden visa holders:
- Visit the official website and apply for a nomination. An authorized government body will review your application within 30 days. Furthermore, you will receive an email notifying you of the outcome.
- If the government officials approve your nomination, a link will be sent to you over email. Use that link to upload all the required documents for the visa.
- Once your application is verified by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, you will be issued your Golden visa.
What are the Golden Visa UAE prices?
The golden visa UAE prices vary depending upon the eligibility criteria of the applicant and the validity of the visa. Here is an estimation of the fees for each one of them:
The golden visa UAE prices for 5-year & the 10-year golden visa can be anywhere around AED 4850. Additionally, you have to pay AED 150 for application costs and AED 1000 for issuance. This means you need to pay a total of AED 6000.
Connect With UAE Expansion
There is no doubt in the fact that Dubai is one of the prime business hubs in the world. Moreover, it has an outstanding pool of talented people, extraordinary education facilities, top-notch companies willing to offer jobs, and various other residential facilities. All of this is a solid reason to apply for a long-term visa for Dubai.
Dubai golden visa gives you an opportunity to reside for a long duration, leverage, and enjoy all the facilities in Dubai. You can apply for your golden visa in Dubai through UAE Expansion India. The expert legal advisors at UAE Expansion Business Setup can educate, assist and guide you at every step to applying for Dubai golden visa.
Furthermore, we’ll also lend you a helping hand to collect all the necessary documents and fulfill other legal requirements. All you need to do is schedule a consultancy session by giving us a call, share your requirements, and we will take care of the rest.