Are you an Indian who wants to start a new business? If yes, why not consider registering a company in Dubai from India? There is no doubt that India has been a strategic ally of the UAE for decades. With the growing trade, investments, and infrastructure in 2022, cross-border relationships showcase that Indians continue to play a crucial role in Dubai’s post-pandemic economic recovery.
According to the statistics, trade volumes between India and the UAE grew from $180 million in the 1970s to $60 billion in 2019, and they’re projected to rise to the $100 billionmark by 2030. Also, Dubai has around 3,000 start-ups, with 200 of them founded by Indians. And it doesn’t end here. DMCC, one of the leading Dubai free zones, is currently home to over 3,530 leading Indian businesses.
All these statistics indicate that Indian businesses are booming in Dubai, and once established, the sky’s the limit.
So, if you find these statistics convincing enough and are still interested in registering a company in Dubai, this blog is for you. It covers everything from the benefits of opening a company in Dubai to its registration process and the costs involved. So, without any further ado, let’s dive in.
Why Should You Register a Company in Dubai?
There are several perks to registering a company in Dubai from India. Without a doubt, it comes with several advantages, some of which play a significant role in attracting Indian entrepreneurs to Dubai. Here is a list of some of the most prominent ones you must know about.
- You get to participate in some of the most significant business events, conferences, and exhibitions. For instance, over 200 Indian ICT companiesrecently got a chance to participate in one of the most extravagant computer expos, i.e., GITEX Dubai 2022.
- Another one of the most attractive perks of registering a company in Dubai is that you don’t have to pay any taxes. Be it corporate, personal, or income tax. Moreover, Dubai’s VAT rates are among some of the lowest in the world.
- There are ample opportunities to expand your business in Dubai. You get a choice to start your business in any of the 50+ free zones, a Dubai mainland region or offshore. As a result, you have the option to trade in both the local markets and across the country.
- Given the supportive government, high-tech facilities, and new-age technology, starting a business and your operations in the city are easy.
- Registering a company in Dubai allows you to get as many employee visas as you want. But that depends on the size, nature, and type of business activities you wish to conduct.
- Dubai has a strategic geographical location. All the critical seaports, airports, and transportation facilities are easy to commute to and from.
Documents Required to Register a Company in Dubai From India
Although the amount of paperwork depends on the type of business or company you want to form, it can be a tedious task for many. Here, we mention some of the primary documents you will need to start the registration process.
- Passport-size photographs of the company registration applicant
- Application form
- A copy of LSA’s Emirati ID
- LSA and MoA documents (notarized and attested)
- Passport copies of all the legal participants
- External approvals (if applicable)
- Tourist visa of the company registration applicant
- Ejari number of the rental space agreement/Business center sustainability contract
You will need to arrange a few additional documents depending on your business’s legal structure and activities. Therefore, it’s best if you connect with company formation experts. The company formation experts at the UAE Expansion are well-versed in the process. So you can contact them to get a detailed list of all the required documents.
How to Register a Company in Dubai From India?
The process to register a company in Dubai from Indiais straightforward. All you need to do is follow all the steps, and you’ll be able to wrap up the whole process in 3 to 4 days. So, here’s an overview of the registration process:
- The first step to registering a company in Dubai from Indiais to decide on your company’s legal structure. It either be a sole proprietorship, a Civil Company, or an LLC.
- Next, you need to decide on a company name. Ensure that it complies with the naming guidelines set by the Dubai government and register it with the DED. Company formation experts at UAE Expansion India can help you with the same.
- You need to rent an office to start your business activities. Moreover, you need a physical office address for all your legal work. Once you rent a space, you must register it with Ejari and get your tenancy contract.
- Now, you must apply for initial approval. Gather the required documents and submit them to the concerned legal department. If everything is in place, you will get the green chit from the officials.
- Apply for a business license. Gather all the necessary documents and submit them to the DED or the concerned legal department. But, ensure to double-check all the documents before submitting the final documents.
If everything seems right, the government officials will issue your business license. Furthermore, you must pay the required business license fee within 24 hours of collecting your license.
In addition, there are a few more steps that you need to complete. That totally depends on the legal structure and activities. Therefore, it’s best to connect with the company formation experts to get help.
What Is the Cost of Registering a Company in Dubai From India?
It is challenging to give you the exact estimate of the funds you need to register a new company in Dubai. However, to provide you with a rough idea, the Dubai company registration feescan range between 12,500 AED and 25,000 AED.
You can connect with the company formation consultants to get a detailed estimate of the costs involved.
Steps to Register a Company in Dubai From India
- Finalize your business activities.
- Register a unique trading name for your company.
- Choose a business jurisdiction.
- Draft the LSA/MOA.
- Apply for a business license.
- Apply for a business bank account.
Register Your Company in Dubai From India Through UAE Expansion
Now that you’ve read this blog, we’re optimistic that you’re equipped with adequate information about the process to register a company in Dubai from India. Still, you will need some guidance and support.
The company formation experts at the UAE Expansion India branch have years of experience. They can guide you at every step, from refining your business plan to gathering the necessary documents. Moreover, they will get all the required permissions on your behalf and get your business license in comparatively lesser time. You only need to call them; you can get the cheapest company registration in Dubai. So, wait no more!