Located in the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East, Dubai is a popular destination for immigrants and businesses. Its favorable business climate, low tax rates, high standard of living, and attractive lifestyle opportunities draw people from all around the world to this city. So, if you are an Indian, and planning to move to Dubai from India, then this article is for you.
Perks of moving to Dubai from India
Listed below are some of the compelling reasons to consider relocating to Dubai –
1. Strong economy
Dubai accommodates a diversified economy, usually based on trade, tourism, and real estate. In addition, it is home some of the major international companies, modern airports and seaports, and a well-developed infrastructure.
2. Business-friendly climate
The business-friendly environment and policies make Dubai one of the most preferred choices for entrepreneurs and investors. Apart from low tax rates, the city has minimal bureaucracy and a well-developed legal system that makes it easier for business owners to set up and operate a company.
3. Quality of life
Dubai is globally renowned for its luxury and lavishness. The city offers its residents a high standard of living with modern amenities such as a developed healthcare system, good schools, and a wide range of recreational and cultural activities that facilitates a good quality of life.
4. Attractive lifestyle
When talking about Dubai, things that generally pop in our heads are world-class shopping, dining, adventurous sports activities, and many other entertainment options. The city has a diverse population with a cosmopolitan culture that makes it a comfortable place to live for Indian expats and also people from various other countries.
5. Excellent location
Strategically located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa, Dubai makes an ideal hub for international trade and business. Additionally, it is also connected with many other major cities worldwide and even has direct flights to many destinations.
6. Amazing job opportunities
Dubai is becoming increasingly popular among job seekers. From finance and banking to technology and engineering, one can find abundant job opportunities in this city. Moreover, the rapidly growing economy of the country is also attracting foreign investors to expand their business operations across the UAE.
Taxes are often a major deciding factor especially when you are planning to relocate to another country. However, the case is different in Dubai. The city has no income tax which means the earning individual gets to keep the amount they make without having to pay any income tax. Besides, those who are planning to move to Dubai from India can use this money to buy property, start a business, or even travel to different places.
8. Safe and crime-free
Other than a vibrant culture, luxurious lifestyle, and tax-free regime, Dubai also offers a safe place to live in. The government of UAE gives paramount importance to the security and safety of the country and the people residing in it. In simple words, the issue of safety is taken very seriously in Dubai. When it comes to crime, Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy. This simply means crimes are dealt with promptly and harshly.
9. Low transportation costs
Did you know that transportation fares from India to Dubai are quite reasonable? This is again one of the major factors to count on if you are thinking of moving to Dubai from India. The travel and transportation costs are generally much lower in Dubai compared to India, which means people can easily move to the city without breaking the bank.
10. Quality Education
Dubai has a modern approach to learning. Hence, for those seeking a quality education and a bright future, Dubai is an excellent choice. From top-tier universities to international schools, there are a wide variety of education opportunities. Also, considering the low cost of living, one can easily save on expenses while studying in Dubai.
Apply for a Business Visa
If you are planning a business setup in Dubai, then follow the below steps to get a relevant visa –
- Determine the type of visa you will need, whether it will be a short-term visa for business meetings or a long-term visa to work and settle in Dubai.
- Gather all the vital documents such as a passport, a visa application form, proof of residence, and an offer letter to submit to the authorities.
- Apply for your visa with the help of UAE Expansion consultants.
- Pay the associated fee depending on the type of visa you are applying for
Once you have completed all the above steps, wait for your application to get processed. It can be a bit long and tricky but the team of UAE Expansion will make it smooth and effortless for you.
7 Things to know before moving to Dubai
If you are thinking of moving to Dubai from India, there are certain things you should weigh before making a final decision. For instance –
- Accommodation – The cost of accommodation may vary depending on the location and the quality of the property. For instance, housing facilities in the suburbs are low-priced.
- Healthcare – Dubai offers top-quality healthcare facility, and hence is accessible to the general public. Although private healthcare facilities are costlier than public healthcare, several migrants tend to utilize their medical insurance in the private sector in order to avail shorter wait times and high-quality services.
- Education – Dubai is yet another education hub with a commendable learning system. It houses many international institutions that offer top-notch education at affordable rates. However, the cost may differ based on the kind and status of the school you choose.
- Culture – The environment of Dubai is a melting pot of different cultures and nationalities. Due to the economic boom and lower tax rates, people from all over the world tend to migrate to this city in search of jobs or business opportunities. Thus, blending in such an atmosphere won’t be a tough job.
- Language – Though Arabic is the official language of Dubai, UAE, English is more widely spoken. In addition, one can also come across other prominent languages like Hindi, Urdu, and Farsi due to the large number of South Asian population working and living in Dubai.
- Transportation – People moving to Dubai from India can rely on the city’s reliable and efficient public transportation services such as buses, trams, taxis, and metro that cover most of the city. Apart from that, driving is also quite popular in Dubai as fuel is considerably cheap compared to India. However, one can have a tough time getting across the traffic and parking.
- Job – Last and most important, if you have made up your mind to move to Dubai from India, then it is best to secure work prior to relocating. Many active industries like oil and gas, tourism, trade, finance, cybersecurity, marketing, administration, teaching, etc. are on a constant hunt for skilled workers and employees from all around the globe.
- To know about the available job opportunities in Dubai, get in touch with the team of UAE Expansion.
Planning to move to Dubai from India?
Settling in Dubai from India can be an exciting, rewarding, yet overwhelming experience. One needs to be well aware of the risks and challenges of moving to a new country and understand the culture and practicalities of living in Dubai. Hence, to ensure a successful and enjoyable relocation, UAE Expansion will prepare you and educate you about numerous elements associated with this process so that you can quickly adjust to the new city, its culture, and its environment.