What is an LLC Company in Dubai?
Are you, too, wondering why there has been a rise in LLC company formation in Dubai? If yes, you should first know that Dubai witnessed a 58% growth in new business licenses for the first quarter of 2022. But what’s commendable is that, among all the legal forms of the new licenses issued, 19% were allocated for LLCs. So, an LLC company formation is a good option if you want to start a new business in Dubai.
But if you’re not familiar with the process, worry not. This blog will walk you through everything. It covers the benefits, the process, the necessary documents, and the costs involved. Let’s dive in.
What Are the Benefits of LLC Formation in the UAE?
There are numerous benefits of mainland LLC company formation in the UAE. However, here’s a list of the most prominent ones you must know.
1. Affordable Setup
Even though many people think that LLC company formation in Dubai is expensive, it is not. It is affordable, especially if you set it up in a free zone.
2. Straightforward Registration Process
The registration process for an LLC company formation in Dubai is straightforward. That’s why most entrepreneurs prefer an LLC company formation in the UAE. Moreover, government policies are highly beneficial. Besides, there’s also an option to set up a company via an instant trade license within an hour. Also, there is little paperwork and formalities in comparison to corporations.
3. Renting an Office Space is Not Compulsory
You must rent an office in the respective emirate for other business types. But, regarding an LLC in Dubai, you can rent an office anywhere in the UAE.
4. High Security
When it comes to security, the Dubai government always ensures that it’s always up to the mark. Moreover, assets and capital are formed in the company’s name during the business. There isn’t any national partner that you need now to create a company in Dubai. Thus, it ensures the foreign investment’s long-term viability.
5. Permit for Conducting Multiple Activities
Unlike various other business licenses, an LLC license allows you to conduct various business activities through one license. Hence, you can trade in thousands of business categories provided by the DED. What’s best is that you can do business anywhere in the UAE with the mainland LLC company formation in UAE.
6. Apply for Multiple Visas
An LLC owner is allowed to apply for multiple visas. But, they must have big enough office space. So, the bigger the office and the number of employees, the more the number of visas you can apply for.
What Are Documents That You Need for LLC Formation in Dubai?
So, now that you know the benefits of an LLC formation in Dubai, you must also know the documents you need to gather. You should keep them handy and always cross-check all of them before final submission. Although you need to collect a good number of papers, you only get to know the most important ones here. So, if you want to know the detailed list, you can contact the UAE Expansion India branch.
- Passport copy
- Visa copy or entry permit
- Business plan
- Passport-size photographs
What Is the Process of an LLC Formation in Dubai?
As mentioned earlier, the process of an LLC Formation in Dubai is quite simple. So, to give you a fair idea, here’s an overview of the process.
- The first step is to decide on a name for your LLC in Dubai. Once you do, register it with the DED.
- Next, you need to decide on a location. This is where you’ll set up your company office. It could be Dubai mainland or any one of the free zones. So, ensure that you consider factors like you need to consider factors:
- Accessibility to the market
- Suitability to the nature of your business
- Transit availability
These will help you make the most out of your office space.
- Thirdly, apply for initial approval. Initial approval is like a green chit from the government. It indicated that the government has no issues with you starting a business in Dubai.
- Next, you need to rent an office space. What’s best is that you are not restricted to renting an office in Dubai. Hence, you can establish an office anywhere in the UAE. Furthermore, once you finalize the place, register it with Ejari to get your unique Ejari code.
- You must gather all the documents, submit them to government officials for various other permissions, and wait for final approval.
- If everything seems fine, the Dubai government will issue your LLC license in Dubai. But, ensure to pay the required fee within 24 hours of receiving your license.
Note: You may have to go through a few additional steps to complete the registration process. Therefore, it’s best to get in touch with company formation experts to take detailed steps.
What Is the LLC Company Cost in Dubai?
Although it is difficult to give a complete breakdown of all the costs involved in an LLC company formation in Dubai, we can give you a rough range. So, the LLC company formation cost may be anywhere between AED 18,500 to 30,000.
But, to be precise, for a mainland LLC company in UAE, the price may start from AED 14,500. You can connect with the company formation experts at the UAE Expansion India branch to learn about all the costs involved.
Here are the key steps to starting an LLC company formation in Dubai:
- Determine the type of legal entity.
- Choose a trading name.
- Apply for a business license.
- Choose an office space.
- Get pre-approvals, register your business and get your license.
Do Your LLC Company Formation in Dubai Through UAE Expansion
Now that you’ve read everything there is about LLC company formation in Dubai; you can easily start the registration process. All you need to do is gather the required documents and submit them on time. However, it is best if you consult with company formation experts. The company formation experts at UAE Expansion are well-versed in LLC company formation in UAE. Therefore, they can help you with everything from helping you with the business plan to gathering documents.
Moreover, they also get the necessary permission from the concerned legal officials on your behalf. What’s more, they can get your LLC license in Dubai at pretty reasonable rates. All you need to do is call us, sit back, and we will take care of the rest while you attend to other important business matters.