Indian business aspirants and entrepreneurs looking to establish their dream venture in the Emirates can streamline their path by obtaining an investor visa in Dubai. It’s a multi-benefit visa that offers hassle-free residence assurance, tax exemptions, and much more.
In addition, you can also apply for the investor visa of your choice depending on your business aspirations and plans. Hence, you have the opportunity to apply for a 3-year, 5-year, and even a 10-year visa in the UAE. The legal advisors at the UAE Expansion branch are experts in the visa domain. Therefore, it’s better to consult them before applying for a Dubai investor visa.
How to Get an Investor Visa in UAE?
Investor visa holders in the UAE are entitled to a number of special benefits. Hence, if your business requirements satisfy the required criteria, you should not miss out on the opportunity to apply for an investor visa. Here are the steps to follow in order to achieve the same:
- Submit an Application for Your Visa
- Complete the Change Status Request
- Appear for the Required Medical Examination
- Emirates ID Typing
- Obtain a Stamp on Your Investor Visa
Here’s a detailed explanation of all these steps for your convenience:
1. Submit an Application for Your Visa
You can take your visa application to the local typing center to get it typed without any errors or contradictions. Furthermore, you can apply for a partner visa if he or she owns a minimum of 25% of the company.
In addition, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation with you when you go to the authorized typing facility for identity verification. If the immigration department approves your request, you’ll receive an email with the approval for your partner visa application.
2. Complete the Change Status Request
After you’ve completed your investor visa application in Dubai, you’ll need to complete the change status procedure. Wait for the authorization from the GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai), and then complete the change status processing at an authorized typing center once you receive GDRFA’s approval (through email).
You may avoid this headache by contacting business professionals at the UAE Expansion branch, who’ll do all the heavy lifting for you.
3. Appear for the Required Medical Examination
As part of the entire process of acquiring an investor visa in the UAE, you must undertake an obligatory medical examination. To be qualified for the medical examination, you must first complete the medical typing.
After that, you can travel to the authorized medical center on your planned date and do the medical test that the authority has organized. You won’t have to be concerned because your medical test will be confirmed quickly.
4. Emirates ID Typing
You must have a valid Emirates ID to ensure your safe stay in the Emirates. Therefore, once you’ve completed the medical typing and health exam, you can move on to the Emirates ID typing procedure.
All legal permits, including the golden visa in Dubai, must be linked to a valid Emirates ID. Depending on the type of application and industry standards, fingerprint verification may be required.
5. Obtain a Stamp on Your Investor Visa
Once you’ve completed all of the above requirements, you’ll need to have your Dubai visa stamped by the appropriate official. Applicants can begin the visa stamping process by visiting an authorized location.
After you’ve completed your application, the Immigration Department will send you an approval or rejection message through SMS to your registered mobile number. You’ll also need to give the airway bill number to Zajel. This step is essential to get your original passport.
Types of investor visas UAE
- Visa by Investment in Residential Property
- Visa by Investment in a Company
- Long-Term Residence Visa
- Retirement Visa
What is the Cost of Acquiring an Investor Visa in Dubai?
Each stage in the overall visa application process has its own set of payments that the applicant must settle. An entry permit costs around AED 1,000 to AED 1,100. In addition, the payment for a change request is around AED 580. Furthermore, as mentioned before, you must complete visa stamping as well, and the same would cost AED 800.
Moreover, the total cost of an investor visa in Dubai includes expenditures for your medical examination, Emirates ID, and other mandatory paperwork like an immigration card. The business professionals at the UAE Expansion branch ensure that you don’t pay anything extra to acquire an investor visa in Dubai by supporting you throughout the procedure.
Benefits of an Investor Visa in the UAE
Listed below are a few among the many benefits of having a Dubai investor visa:
- An investor visa secures your stay in the Emirates. In addition, you can get in touch with the concerned governing body for your visa extension too.
- Another benefit of possessing the UAE investor visa is the permit to sponsor your immediate family members. Therefore, you can secure the stay of your parents, children, and spouse.
- This visa enables hassle-free traveling within the various Emirates in the UAE. Moreover, it also simplifies the visa procedures in other GCC regions as well.
- The investor visa opens the gate for Indian entrepreneurs to apply for the golden visa. It’s a premier UAE residence visa with countless benefits for both – your personal and professional life.
What Paperwork Goes Into Securing an Investor Visa in Dubai?
- Copy of your passport
- Personal photograph as per the photo standards established by the government (size, background color, etc.)
- MoA (memorandum of association)
- Your bank’s statement (for the past six months)
- Proof of accreditation attested by the concerned governing body
- Proof of patent
- A valid trading license
- Immigration establishment card and Emirates ID
Get Your Investor Visa in Dubai!
The steps for obtaining an investor are clearly defined, and the criteria for all legal proceedings in Dubai are vigilantly regulated by the UAE’s government. Therefore, if you’re convinced that your business model and investment strategy are appropriate for the investor visa in Dubai, you should surely apply for one.
We, at the UAE Expansion branch, assist you in obtaining an investor visa by handling all the legal formalities to ensure panic-free visa procurement throughout your stay in the UAE. You can get in touch with our advisors and allow us to assist you in obtaining a Dubai investor visa!