In recent years, Dubai has become the fastest-growing tourist destination and technologically, professionally, and economically progressing city worldwide. Therefore, many people often wonder about the Dubai business visa from India.
According to a report by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), 151,600 Golden Visas were issued between 2019-2022. This shows Dubai as one of the preferred destinations for work and living.
After reading these stats, if you’re also interested in getting a Dubai business visa, you must know the requirements, the eligibility criteria, the application process, and the costs involved. And this blog will walk you through all of that! But before diving into that, let’s understand what a business visa is and the new updates.
What Is a Business Visa in Dubai?
For those who don’t already know, a business visa is a part of the Dubai golden visa system. It is a long-term visa that allows visitors to stay in Dubai for longer and conduct business during their stay. That way, the country can generate more capital and improve economic growth. Moreover, you can also avail business e-visa, an electronic visa equally valid as a business visa.
Types of Business Visas in Dubai
According to the new updates, there are three main categories and 7 types of business visas in Dubai.
- Single entry visit visa to explore business opportunities. You can opt for either a 13-day tourist visa, 96 hours transit visa, or a 90-day visit visa.
- Long-term multiple-entry visa for 90 days and short-term multi-entry visa for 30 days for business meetings, conferences, and other business-related events.
- Sponsored residence visas – free zone and mainland business visas for company owners and shareholders.
- Self-sponsored green visa for company owners and shareholders.
- Self-sponsored green visa for investors and start-up founders.
Now that you know what a business visa is and its types, let’s get to the part where you learn about the Dubai business visa requirements for Indian citizens, the eligibility requirements, the process of application, and the Dubai business visa cost from India.
What Are the Eligibility Criteria to Acquire a Dubai Business Visa?
There are several rules and guidelines that you must comply with to get your Dubai business visa. Here are the most prominent ones:
- The applicant must have an assured financial standing and must be an expert in the field of interest or the intended business.
- The applicant is not allowed to visit India for a money-lending business. Moreover, they must not have full-time employment in India involving payment of salary in India, etc.
- A foreign national must relocate to Dubai to legally establish a business in one of the emirates.
- You must be able to present a solid business idea that you wish or plan to conduct during your stay in Dubai.
- It is critical to passing the Federal Authority for Identity & Citizenship Security requirements.
- You must undergo a background check and health assessment.
Documents required for Dubai business visa
Here’s a list of the initial documents that you must have to fulfill the Dubai business visa requirements for Indian citizens and start your business registration process.
- A scanned copy of your passport’s front page & last page (passport must have a validity of atleast 6 months)
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Scanned copies of coloured photographs according to Dubai visa specifications
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns
- Covering letter from the company
- Original and photocopy of investment documents
In addition, you need to collect or arrange a few more critical documents depending on your business type. You can get a detailed list of documents through the expert business consultants at the UAE Expansion India branch.
Dubai Business Visa Requirements
The process of gathering required documents and getting necessary approvals can be tedious. Therefore, it is recommended to connect with a local business consultant or a legal advisor to help you with the same. But to give you an overview of the process, here are a few steps you can start with:
- Get approval for your nomination by any one of the business incubators supported by the DED.
- You will get an invitation on your registered email to apply for a Dubai business visa from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
- Once the Federal Authority approves your nomination, gather and submit the necessary documents to complete your application process.
- After getting approval for your business visa application, you will receive an email on your registered email ID with the payment details and voucher. Once you pay the required fee in full, you can download your business visa.
In addition, there are several other steps that you may have to undergo. That totally depends on your purpose and the type of visa you’ve applied for. Therefore, you can connect with the legal experts at the UAE Expansion India branch to know the detailed application process for a Dubai business visa.
Business visa cost in Dubai
It is challenging to give an exact figure for a business visa for Dubai from India cost. Why? Because it may vary from purpose to purpose and the type of visa you apply for. However, to give you a rough idea, the Dubai business visa fees for Indian citizens can be anywhere between Rs. 9,500 and Rs. 45,000.
There are various additional costs involved in the application process. So, you can get in touch with the legal experts at the UAE Expansion India branch to get an exact estimate of the Dubai visa cost.
Get Your Dubai Business Visa
After reading this blog, you’ve probably learned about all the essential information and Dubai business visa requirements for Indian citizens to start applying for your Dubai business visa. However, if you’re doing it for the first time, getting help from an experienced consultant is best.
The business setup consultants and legal experts at the UAE Expansion have years of experience and are well-versed in the visa application process. They will do everything from helping you choose the right visa to gathering the necessary documents and applying for it.
Although you can do all that yourself, it will take you more time than usual, and you may end up making mistakes in the paperwork that may delay the process further. So, the legal experts at the UAE Expansion will fast-track the process and also acquire your visa at the best affordable rates. All you need to do is call them and share your requirements. They will take care of the rest while you focus on other important business matters.